Dear Job Seeker,
Would you like me to make your next interview easier?
If I could show you how to impress interviewers – would you be willing to spend 1 hour to learn how?
If you said, “Yes” then please devour every word that follows. Because in the next few moments, you’re going to learn WHY you haven’t been offered the job – And what you need to say to Get Hired for the job you want.
I will show you how to quickly, easily, and confidently impress interviewers, improve your confidence, avoid mistakes, and teach you the right way to answer job interview questions… so you can get the job you want.
No matter how uncomfortable you are with interviewing — I will show you how to impress interviewers so you can get hired for the job you want.
Can You Correctly Answer Tough Job Interview Questions Like These?
Can you tell me about yourself?
– Seems simple enough, but interviewers are looking for a specific answer. I’ll show you how to answer it and what you must avoid saying.
Why did you leave your last job?
– Everyone gets this one wrong. But I’ll show how to give an answer that reveals your strengths and your desire to learn NEW things.
Do you know anything about our company?
– I’ll walk you through a few easy steps that shows you did your homework.
What did you like about your last job?
– Everyone messes this up, but I’ll show you exactly what to say.
What would you like to be doing 5 years from now?
– I’ll show you how to give a well-spoken answer that shows how you make good use of goals and are a perfect fit for the job.
You will be expected to answer ALL or most of these questions too…
– Can you work under pressure?
– Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
– Why do you want to work here?
– What were some of the things you did not like about your last job?
– What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?
– What are your biggest accomplishments?
– How do you accept criticism?
– What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
– What are some of the things that bother you?
– What do you consider your most significant strengths?
– Do you prefer working with others or alone?
– How do you get along with different types of people?
– Can you give me an example of a project that didn’t work out well?
– What are some of the things you and your supervisor have disagreed on?
Keep reading, because further down on this page, I’m giving away FREE interview answers to 3 of the toughest interview questions.
I’ll show you how to give impressive, well-spoken answers to these tough interview questions and many others …answers so powerful that your interviewer will CLEARLY see you as the BEST and only person for the job.
How Hard is it to Land a Good Paying Job in Today’s Tough Economy?
Every day, I get calls for help from people who have an interview coming up real soon and are worried they will blow it because they are afraid of what they’ll be asked in the interview.
Most job seekers have been working for several years at their current job and are unprepared and out of practice for job interviews.
These people are hardworking, well qualified, and have years of experience, but are afraid of losing the job to a less-qualified person with polished interview skills.
It’s not their fault — they were never taught how to properly answer an interviewers’ questions… and there is a right way.
This is understandable and a common problem I hear over and over again.
Perhaps there are times when even you feel…
- Frustrated and tongue-tied to come up with good answers to interview questions
- Nervous and afraid about what you’ll be asked by your interviewer
- Tired of going on interview after interview with little or no results
- Discouraged because you’re not getting called back for second interviews
- Annoyed because you’re not getting hired for the job you want
But once you know the key to interview preparation and understand how to answer interview questions, you will greatly improve your chances of getting the job.
Let My 17 Years of Professional Experience Give You the Edge
I’ve seen every interview mistake in the book and I’ll show you how to avoid them all.
I’ve taught thousands of people how to ACE their interviews and give impressive answers to job interview questions.
I know exactly what interviewers are looking for having been one myself for Exxon Mobil, and I’ve been interviewing people for 17 years.
Before becoming an interviewer, I worked as a technology consultant and interviewed for new jobs all the time!
I learned the hard way, but frequent interviewing quickly taught me everything I needed to know about acing interviews.
I became so good at interviewing and landing jobs — the companies I worked for began asking me to interview job candidates to help them hire the very best people into the company.
The typical job seeker who looks for a job every 5 or 10 years wouldn’t live long enough to get this kind of experience by trial and error.
Stick with me and you’ll get the benefit of my 17 years of professional interviewing experience.
You’ll get the inside scoop on what interviewers are looking for and how to tell them exactly what they want to hear.
The Only Thing Standing Between You and Getting Hired is the Right Answer
Do You Know What You’ll Say?
Walking into an interview without knowing exactly what you are going to say is like trying to give a presentation without practice.
Have you ever been on a job interview where you knew you were right for the job, but you didn’t get it? They may have told you they chose a more qualified candidate. In reality, you were probably the most qualified, but you failed to impress your interviewer.
If you don’t impress your interviewer the first time, your chances for a second interview are ZERO!
I used to be nervous during interviews and usually ended each one by kicking myself the whole way home for blowing yet another interview.
I was always qualified, but early on in my career, I didn’t always get the job. There were many times where I felt like throwing in the towel because NONE of the companies I interviewed at would offer me a job, no matter how hard I tried.
I’ve walked a mile in your shoes before, so I know how downright frustrating it is to ‘try’ and keep ‘trying’.
Only One Person Gets the Job! Give Yourself an Advantage and Leave Everyone Else in the Dust
So how are you supposed to compete against hundreds of other job seekers?
You may have the most experience and education, are well-qualified and may be the best person for the job — but even the best person still has to prove WHY they are the best.
Before you can prove you are perfect for the job, you need to understand what they want from you.
Now imagine for just a minute — what if you knew exactly what your interviewer wanted to hear?
What if you could read their minds?
What if you had an endless library of ‘golden answers‘ at your fingertips and could dish them up at will?
How do you think you would do now?
Getting hired would be much easier, wouldn’t it?
If you’re ready to start impressing interviewers and ACING your interviews…
I have good news for you.
I’ve put together the most advanced interview training program that’s available.
The guide is perfect for ANY type of professional job interview, including: Finance, government, management, administrative, IT, sales, engineering, accounting, manufacturing, medical, non-profit, teaching, and everything else.
Here’s How it Works…
An interview question may seem simple on the surface, but there are many hidden meanings behind those questions and you must be prepared.
With each question in the program, I reveal the strategy behind the question and what the interviewer is actually trying to learn from you.
Then I show you how to answer the question with several different “real life” answers. After reading my answers, you’ll easily be able to create your own personal answers — answers that will impress the toughest interviewers.
Once you see how I do it, creating your own personal answer is easy, but more importantly you’ll learn the secrets to answering ANY type of job interview question – no matter what they ask you.
Don’t lose the perfect job opportunity …just let me help you to get prepared!
My program will systematically teach you how to impress interviewers by showing you the right way to answer tough interview questions.
- What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?
Don’t feel the need to reveal deep character flaws, but tell the interviewer you have a few faults that you are working to improve and then give a few examples.
A good way to turn this question around and turn a weakness into a strength is the best way to answer this question.
Don’t actually tell the interviewer that you have a problem; though we all have something wrong with us, but don’t come right out and say it as it will sound like a weakness and a reason not to hire you.
- 1.) “I pay close attention to details which does result in a higher quality of work and saves additional time down the road, though it does take more time up front and sometimes overtime.”
- 2.)“I am a person who likes to meet deadlines and deliver what I promise and sometimes I can get a little frustrated with my fellow co-workers if I’m waiting on them in the last hour before something is due.”
Every Question is Explained in Detail.
It’s Like Knowing All the Answers Before a Test
- What do you consider your most significant strengths?
This is another top 10 question you can expect to hear in any interview.
Prepare yourself and make sure you can rattle off three to five of your job related strengths.
Don’t tell the interviewer that you don’t have any.
- 1.) “I have a solid background in Accounts Receivables, great problem solving abilities and I get things done with little direction.”
- 2.) “I have great communication skills and can work with many different types of people of varying personalities and skill levels. I am motivated, disciplined, and focused and am determined to get my job done well and on time.”
- 3.) “I meet deadlines. I deliver what I promise. As a result, I’ve always made my managers look good.”
You Will Be Prepared and Confident!
- How do you get along with different types of people?
The workplace is loaded with a variety of different people with varying personalities and the interviewer wants to know how you think you will fit in.
You want to show the interviewer that it does not matter what kind of people you work with – just that work gets done.
This shows the interviewer that you are more concerned with outcomes than personalities.
- 1.) “I work well with anyone who delivers what they promise.”
- 2.) “I’ve always been able to get along with anyone. It does not matter how difficult some of my co-workers can be. I even manage to get along with those that I don’t work with.. Getting along with others simply boils down to personality.
When you can understand and recognize other personality types, other than your own, getting along becomes that much easier. I may not get it right on the first try, but once I learn more about that person and discover their hot buttons, I won’t have any problems.”
You’ll Be Prepared for Tricky Interview Questions, Too
Interviewers love to ask loaded questions like these…
- What are your salary requirements? I’ll show you how to safely answer this question without revealing how low you are willing to go.
- Did you ever have a boss that you did not like or get along with? We all have at one time, but I’ll show you how to say “nice things” about your boss, even if he was the worst.
- Did you have any trouble finding the office? Seems like an innocent “how’s-the-weather” type question, doesn’t it? Don’t fall for it. Everyone has trouble finding a new office the first time and your answer says a lot about your character.
- Your resume shows a gap in work history, what happened? You’ll be prepared to answer this one, no matter if you have been out of work for 6 months or 6 years.
- Why are you looking for a job in a field that is not related to your major?Looking for a job outside your major or recent field of experience can raise “red flags,” but I’ll show you how to put the interviewer’s mind at ease.
You Will Be Armed with Everything You Need to Impress Your Interviewer:
- 140+ interview questions with the RIGHT answers
- STAR Behavioral method explained with examples
- Phone interview preparation module
- Closing questions – because you’ll need to ask your interviewer questions, too
- Panel interview strategies
- This program is ideal if you are over 50 and having a hard time getting a job
- If English is your second language, you’ll learn how to answer questions using proper English
- You’re covered for: HR questions, Experience, Leadership, Salary, Closing, Behavioral, and Phone interview questions
My World Class Interview Training Program is Yours Risk Free
Since I have been both a job seeker and professional interviewer, I know first hand what it takes to impress interviewers and get hired.
No one helped me during my first years of job hunting, so I KNOW how important a little mentoring can be… and I am now very happy to BE that mentor to others.
And now you can have an encyclopedia of interview questions, shortcuts, and techniques to help you ACE your interview.
You’ll stop stumbling over your words and start giving a stronger interview performance.
And you’ll do it naturally.
No matter how long it’s been since your last interview or how uncomfortable you are with interviewing…
I’ll show you how to impress interviewers so they start calling you back for second interviews.
You don’t have to worry about being nervous or forgetting what to say, ever again.
You’ll be prepared for phone interviews, behavioral interviews, and any question that gets thrown at you.
My methods work for all jobs and all professions and I guarantee they will work for you.
The Complete Interview Answer Guide and 1 year of updates are yours, for a one time payment of $20 — less than most people spend on dinner for two.
But keep reading – there’s more…
Try The Complete Interview Answer Guide today and you’ll get the following bonuses absolutely free…